Here are some of our favorite quotes…. Enjoy them, post your responses and we will pick a winner. As a winning prize, you may choose between having one or more Clark voices on your answering machine OR we will send you your very own package of microwave popcorn, autographed by all the Java-heads here, ready for your next family movie night!
2) Who is it?
I’m not here.
I know that trick!
3) Y’know, if you had a bank roll and purple eyes, I’d ask you to be mine.
4) God gave us a great big apple, see, and He said, “Don’t touch it.” He didn’t say touch it once in awhile. He didn’t say take a nibble when you’re hungry. He said, “Don’t touch it. Don’t think about touching it. Don’t sing about touching it. Don’t think about singing about touching it.”
5) Well how do you like that? Not so much as a “kiss my foot” or “have an apple”.
6) Dee-na-mee-tay. Must be Italian.
7) I will simply deny you the crown and live… forever!
8) Did he actually refer to himself as “the talent”?
9) How is it that you are so brave while the rest of us shake in our boots?
I don’t think of what might happen, only what needs to be done.
10) I thought all writers drank to excess and beat their wives. You know one time I secretly wanted to be a writer.
There you have it, my friends, a Clark quote extravaganza. Frighteningly there’s plenty more where those came from. Hope you have fun playing with this.
Goodbye, trolley people! (extra credit)