Tonight is, of course, Clark Family Movie Night. Tonight is going to be a bit…different. Dad has a movie he has been wanting to see, that he is going to allow big kids to watch with him. So, Littles have a movie they’re going to watch earlier in the evening, while Bigs do their (the Little’s) chores. (With privilege comes responsibility.) 🙂 So, here’s the movie from last week….. Anyone?
1) Where do you think big words come from?
People with big brains?
2) I’m naturally inquisitive.
Yes, which is also sometimes confused with being naturally obnoxious.
3) Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
4) Okay. But when I’m at the bee, and they tell me to spell some little fish from Australia or some weird bacteria on the moon, we’re going to wish we’d done a little bit more “rotemorizing” and not so much essay reading. If you don’t mind me saying.
Bacteria don’t exist on the moon.
5) What are big words made of?
Yes, and how many little words do you know?
Sorry, these are the only quotes I can remember from that movie, last week. I have all kinds of little pieces running through my head, but not being auditory…. I fear you’ll have to make due with 5 this week. 🙂